2012 - Pull The String

 2012

Pull The String

 

 

 

I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel: Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.” – Galatians 1:6-8.

 



 

Intro:  I know it’s been a while since I have published anything I wrote.  The first week of June I believe, and we are now at the end of August.  I don’t know how the prophets got anything written when they were in affliction, or if they just waited for the quiet between fights.

 

I do believe that I now know what Michael Jackson meant when he sang about “Armageddon of the brain”.  It is a hard fight.  And you are not going to get through it, sane, without God.

 

What I do know from what I have been battling the last two months, is that the adversary knows what it is, that is the last wall between you and God.  And he knows you’re going to get angry with God, and you are going to take it out on God.  Consequently, God also knows it.  And He is going to let you go through it, because you HAVE to, to move that last stone out of the way.

 

On Wednesday night, August 19th, 2026, I was home, sitting on my terrace looking at the storm to our south, moving east.  The edge of it had come over our area, which dropped some rain and some loud thunder. But most of the action was to our south.

 

Storm-08/19/26



 

I took pictures of the storm as the clouds built, made, changed and dissolved various shapes.  But the one most interesting picture I took was the sheet of hail coming down in the distance.

 

The sheet of hail looked like a vail split in two, but there was something between the two sheets of hail.  I didn’t see it until the next day, when I enlarged it:

 

The Second Vail



 

Do you see it?

 

At first I thought it was the “second veil” mentioned in Hebrews.

 

The second blog I started when Google took down “Michaelsguardian” was titled “The Second Vail”.  But this was from a Biblical reference in Hebrews 9:1-5.  Where else in scripture was a “second vail” or “veil” mentioned?

 

I did not find mention of a second veil, only a second tabernacle (the first was Moses, the worldly tabernacle, the flesh; and beyond the second veil was the tabernacle which is the Holiest of all, wherein was the Ark of the Covenant).

 

In looking through the scriptures however, there was a few references to the “rent” in the vail/veil:

 

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;” – Matthew 27:51.

 

And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.” – Mark 15:38.

 

And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.” – Luke 23:45.

 

Rent in the midst.  All three are in reference to what happened the minute Jesus left the flesh and died on that cross.

 

That is what that picture reminded me of.

 

I didn’t see this until after I had taken the photo on my phone, then enlarged it when I sent it to a family member. (A sign of the son of man in the clouds?  Matthew 24:30)

 

Something else happened, both in May, and again a reminder of it on one of my news feeds.

 

 

 

The Golden Cord

(Pull The String)

 

Years ago, I posted a dream I had in the form of an allegory (because it was) where evil had followed me into my house, and I had to pull a golden cord that was gold colored string wrapped around a branch of a chandelier.  Instead of calling it “The Golden Cord” as I had in my other writings, I titled it “Curtain Call for Norma Gene” (That whole title was a metaphor).

 

I had to republish it here, on “Thebiblicaldreams”.

 

The reason I bring this up again, is because of something Ivanka Trump said during an interview she gave during the time she and Kushner bought the Albanian Island, “Sazan” (Satan?).

 

The interview or at least that portion of it, I can now no longer find.  I did try.  But when asked about her “business savvy”; she had responded something odd that seemed to have no relation to developing a business.

 

She stated that it was like pulling a gold string out of a sweater “you just pull the gold thread” and watch it unravel to reveal.

 

Why a “gold thread” Ivanka?

 

I was in the process of writing that down when certain events and incidents began falling apart around me.  Nothing really major, but it became major because it bothered me, and it involved other family members.

 

Then, a couple of weeks ago, I saw a message that presented this:

 

Pull The string?



 

Part of the lyrics:

 

Everybody knows you’re on to something, and they all want in”?

Pull the string, and this whole thing’s comin’ down”?

 

The song is the theme to an online drama.  It’s under common license and you won’t hear it on the radio.  It’s odd that it would even cross my radar, and just a couple of months after Ivanka’s odd “pulling a gold thread from a sweater” comment in an interview.

 

What came through the ceiling when I did “pull the string” (cord) in my dream back in 1980, was LIGHT.  Very, very strong, bright, white, blinding light.  And the ceiling came down but scrolled away like pealing a sardine container as the light pushed through.

 

The words that came from a very strong voice were for me only.  But today, I am still just trying to find that golden string.

 

 

 

What’s Coming

 

During the last two months, I have been basically struggling with God: Not God specifically but the adversary seed in me that is struggling with the Word in me.

 

I have had some temper tantrums and wrestling with God.  There were directions He wanted me to go that I did not want to go.  There were paths I thought I was on that were distracting trails.  I felt like a mix between Jacob wrestling with the angel until dawn; and Jonah not wanting to go to Nineveh.

 

I didn’t know exactly what direction it was He wanted me to move.  I just know that I struggled.  Every little thing that went wrong, I felt it was because I missed a cue or I did what I wanted to do instead of what He wanted me to do.

 

I went on vacation and spent some time with family between June 27 and July 12.  I felt guilty about that the whole time I traveled.  There were a lot of fires and road closures in the places I wanted to take family to see, so we diverted and went north.  Nothing was really working out.

 

I spent most of the summer without my car because of repairs and warranty waiting games; and a 401k issue that is still ongoing.  And after that latter, I would advise people who have 401k’s to take a stake in what they are doing with your money.  If any of your investments are with Black Rock, Vanguard or any of the Gates investment companies, move it.  Because they are not letting people take their money.  They’ve held mine up for the last three months and I had to file a complaint with the SEC.

 

While I dealt with these battles, I just stopped talking, praying or asking God for anything.  I was angry, and I was blaming all this on Him.

 

I called my brother and cried on his shoulder, and he sent me a message that just showed up in his feed on a social media site:  And it said, simply:

 

God wants you to pray for your sister tonight”.


When he sent that to me, I cried myself to sleep.

 

The next day I felt like a wall fell.  Someone else was praying for me and I felt lighter.  Less burdened where I could at least talk to Him again.

 

Then the storms came: finally some rain after a very dry summer, then those images in the clouds, then the “string” references.

 

Then as I was looking through my old computer for some “time capsule” screenshots, memes and old social media post copies, I ran across these almost in a row in the same file:

 

Some Past Reminders – In 2012 – 2013 on the “Michaelsguardian” blog, We had discovered the tapes of John Todd/John Todd Collins or Collyns.  He had several aliases.  He claimed to be a member of the “13 Illuminati bloodlines families.”

 

What made me decide that this wasn’t just another “conspiracy story” concerning the “Illuminati” was that one of the churches that was producing his tapes was the church I went to, and was baptized in back in the 1970’s,   Pastored by Thomas Berry who had baptized both my sister and I. John Todd had “defected” from the “family” business when he learned that the Rothschild had “found Adam”.

 

Below is a screenshot from the MichaelGuardian blog article I did on John Todd.  It is the paragraphs excerpts from the tapes where he talked about Rothschild’s “6th letter” concerning “finding Adam”.

 

John Todd and Rothschild's "Adam"




 

Why do they call their “prince of peace” by the name “Adam”?  This doctrine is sourced in other religions.   But the three I have crossed path’s with are the Freemasons, The Jewish Mysticism practices of Kabbalah (Zohar) and the Mormon church.

 

Should any doubt sit with you that they are connected, the review of research past reminded me that this should be brought back up to the attention of many.  We are right at the door of this delusion.

 

Adam/God from Mormon and Kabbalah


The “Adam/God” doctrine is shared with slightly different wording, in the Kabbalah, Freemasonry, and the Mormon Church.  Above is a screenshot I took of a book on Google Books explaining the similar and shared beliefs between Freemasonry and the Kabbalah.  Freemasonry is Jewish sourced.  They will claim they are not, but they are.

 

Adam as God in BY's Journal of Discourses




 

Here is a screenshot from the LDS website on the Brigham Young “Journal of Discourses” concerning their believe that Adam is God, that Jesus is his carnal son, that Jesus was NOT conceived of the Holy Ghost and that Adam is “Michael” and the “only God of which we have to do”.

 

Below is the readable version also taken online.  This was back in 2014-2015 when I published these on Michaelsguardian.blogspot.com. 

 

Journal of Discourses, Readable




 

In that screenshot above, Brigham Young denies the conception of Jesus in Mary by the Holy Ghost.  This is the “damnable heresies brought in” that the Apostle Peter talked about in his second letter.

 

I have republished the Mormon struggle I had on “Book Of Michael”.  All of the Titles under the main title are concerning the Mormon people that came into my household, their connection to the Freemasons who murdered William Morgan, and how embedded they are in the government agencies and other corporations.  But the link here is specifically about their belief and “Michael/Adam/God”.  Please read through that article.  I know it’s dated, but not irrelevant.

 

Although the Freemasons, The Mormon organization and the Jews of the Kabbalah are in appearance separate organizations, they are ALL on the same doctrine of devils.

 

I saw this on Facebook also, two days ago.  Look at the emblem:

 

Trump Post Emblem




 

This isn’t the logo of the “Babylon Bee”.  That is here:

 

Babylon Bee Emblem



 

That first logo sports a Jewish star, over the “worker bee”.  Both the Freemasons and the Mormons use the “bee” and the “beehive” emblems and references in their doctrine.

 

What has hold of your current president (and previous presidents and legislators, congressmen, many celebrities and corporate CEO’s, etc) is this, hidden in plain sight.

 

If Michael is “Adam” and “Adam” is “God” according to their teachings, then we have a problem: Michael the “Prince” is the “Prince of the Covenant” and the “Messiah the Prince” they seek to pollute and cast down his sanctuary in Daniel chapter 9.

 

And if “the people of the prince” who shall “destroy the city and the sanctuary” in that chapter of Daniel are the same people in Jeremiah 7:30 who “place the abomination in the house called by my name to pollute it”; those people are the children of Judah as it states – The Jews.

 

The same “Jews” who sought to infiltrate Judah in both 2 Kings 16:6 and again in Jeremiah 40:11-12.

 

 

 

Trump’s Replicant of the Ark

 

In February of 2024, after researching Jim Caveziel’s association with Tim Ballard and the child trafficking film they made; their association with the CIA, other government agencies like the NSA and Homeland Security, military intelligence etc, was exposed.

 

The Ark Of Trump” – Read this when you get time.

 

There is a lot of information in that article concerning the purpose of even putting that “fluff” piece out there.  It wasn’t “fluff”, it was a message.

 

If you consider all things that are written biblically about the “Son of man” and his coming, God’s elect know one thing:

 

You will know him when you see him.  When “he” stands, “there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.  And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.” – Daniel 12:1-3.

 

You will know him when you see him:

 

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;” – 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8.

 

You will know him when you see him:

 

And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.” – Revelation 12:5-8.

 

We are described in Several scriptures, both Old and New Testament, as the “temple”, the “house” and the earthen “vessels”:

 

And David answered the priest, and said unto him, Of a truth women have been kept from us about these three days, since I came out, and the vessels of the young men are holy, and the bread is in a manner common, yea, though it were sanctified this day in the vessel.” – 1 Samuel 21:5.

 

Saul, who became Paul, was a “chosen vessel” to “bear” the Name:

 

But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel:” – Acts 9:14-16.

 

We are to “bear our vessels” in sanctification and honor:

 

That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;” – 1 Thessalonians 4:4.

 

If a man therefore purge himself from these, he shall be a vessel unto honour, sanctified, and meet for the master's use, and prepared unto every good work.” - 2 Timothy 2:21.

 

Vessels can be appointed to, or made to honor or dishonor:

 

Hath not the potter power over the clay, of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour, and another unto dishonour?” – Romans 9:21.

 

What happens described in Daniel 9:25-27, Daniel 12:1, 2 Thessalonians 2:3-8 and Revelation 12:5-12 are of particular interest here.  It is HERE, that the veil is rent, and them who trust in the Lord “will be like him, for we will see him as he is” (1 John 3:2).

 

The “strong delusion” foundation is built upon the confusion within one vessel: the “host” for the “abomination of desolation”, which has to be “overspread” before the coming of the Son of man, so . . .

 

Wait upon the Lord:

 

Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.” – Revelation 9-12.

 

Wait upon the Lord:

 

It is good that a man should both hope and quietly wait for the salvation of the Lord.” – Lamentations 3:26.

 

Wait upon the Lord

 

And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.” – Luke 12:36.

 

An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Say not thou, I will recompense evil; but wait on the Lord, and he shall save thee.” – Proverbs 20:21-23.

 

I want to tell someone that vessels can be emptied and filled with something else: DIVOC represents, in English, what the Jews call possession of a living being with the malevolent spirit (It’s “COVID”) backwards.

 

The gazing stock paraded before us in the news, political and non, are evidence of this.  You take a vessel, remove “the Life” God breathed into them (Elath), and they are a “different man”: devoid of natural affection, empathy, love.

 

All it takes is one seed to bring forth the life, just as it took only One Word to write the Law.  We know who that is in John 1:1-14.

 

I have an urn in my living room in which my mother rests.

 

How do I know it’s my mother in there?

 

Have you ever seen the change in a man, when the soul is taken out of the way and something else comes through the eyes?  I have.

 

Consider this, when he stands.  And remember flesh and blood do not inherit the kingdom of heaven (1 Corinthians 15:49-52).

 

The below needs to be re-read, if you haven’t already.  I wrote it on Jun 1, 2012.  My circumstances were different but the scripture is the same: The truth is still the truth.

 

The Resurrection – Part 2

 

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Keep Thy Delusions

Charlie Kirk

Ghost Of Christmas Past